Antilles, Dominican Republic on Costa Pacifica
The music of the sea
On board Costa Pacifica, everything amazes, transports and entertains you and the excitement never ends. Inspired by music, its happy and colorful environments are each based on a different symphony. The secret of its beauty lies in the variety of its styles.
1,504 cabins in total, including: 91 with direct access to the spa, 521 with private balcony, 58 suites, all with private balcony, 12 suites with direct access to the spa
Restaurants & Bars
- 5 restaurants, including the Club Restaurant and the Samsara Restaurant at an additional charge* and by reservation only
- 13 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
Wellness & Sport
- Samsara Spa: 6,000 m2 on two levels, with gym, baths, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, Cabins and Suites
- 5 Jacuzzis
- 4 pools, two with retractable covers
- Multipurpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track
- Theatre on three levels
- Recording studio
- Grand Prix simulator with single-seater racing car
- Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen
- Water slide
- Internet point
- Shopping center
- Virtual World, Squok Club, children’s pool
308 originals and 5,929 prints on board, acquired with the artistic advice of Nicola Salvatore of Studio Cervi & Rossi.
A Costa cruise ship is a whole world at your fingertips: discover all the opportunities it offers for you to have fun, relax, make new friends or spend time with your family. A cruise holiday is different from any other because it satisfies all tastes: seeing is believing.
Each of Costa’s ships has been designed in the style and tradit ...
|1||Guadeloupe (Antilles)||11:00 PM|
|2||St. Maarten (Antilles)||1:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|3||Casa De Campo (Dominican Republic)||1:30 PM|
|4||Casa De Campo (Dominican Republic)||7:00 AM|
|4||Catalina Island (Dominican Republic)||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|5||St. Kitts (Antilles)||1:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|6||Antigua (Antilles)||7:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|7||Martinique (Antilles)||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|8||Guadeloupe (Antilles)||8:00 AM|