France, Spain, Portugal, Italy on Costa Favolosa
The most beautiful fairytale castle
Like an enchanted fairytale castle, Costa Favolosa is surrounded by magic, decorated with precious materials and furnishings and perfected by state-of-the-art technology. Soaring, gothic-style spaces welcome guests to an atrium enriched with sparkling diamond-shaped decorations and regal entertainment at any time of the day or night.
1,508 cabins in total, including: 103 with direct access to the spa, 594 with private balcony, 56 suites, all with balcony, 12 suites with direct access to the spa.
Restaurants & Bars
- 5 restaurants, including the Club Restaurant and the Samsara Restaurant at an additional charge* and by reservation only
- 13 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
Wellness & Sport
- Samsara Spa: 6,000 m2 on two levels, with gym, baths, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, cabins and suites
- 5 Jacuzzis
- 4 pools, two with retractable covers
- Multipurpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track
- 4D Cinema
- Theatre on three levels
- Grand Prix simulator with single-seater racing car
- Pool deck with retractable glass roofand giant screen
- Water slide
- Internet point
- Shopping center
- Virtual World, Squok Club, children’s pool
Over 400 original works of art and more than 6,000 prints are displayed in environments inspired by beauty as an archetype, dedicated to beautiful places and international masterpieces.
A Costa cruise ship is a whole world at your fingertips: discover all the opportunities it offers for you to have fun, relax, make new friends or spend time with your family. A cruise holiday is different from any other because it satisfies all tastes: seeing is believing.
Each of Costa’s ships has been designed in the style and tradit ...
|1||Marseille (France)||5:00 PM|
|3||Malaga (Spain)||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|4||Cadiz (Spain)||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|5||Lisbon (Portugal)||9:00 AM|
|6||Lisbon (Portugal)||2:00 PM|
|8||Valencia (Spain)||1:00 PM||7:00 PM|
|9||Barcelona (Spain)||8:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|10||Savona (Italy)||9:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|11||Marseille (France)||9:00 AM|