Discover Australia’s wild west on a 14-day adventure through the Kimberley region. Hike to grandiose gorges, stand in awe of tiered waterfalls, take dips in secluded swimming spots and unwind in natural thermal pools. With time spent in the West Kimberley Gorges, Mitchell Plateau, El Questro Wilderness Park, Lake Argyle and Purnululu National Park, this magical corner of Australia will soon have you under its spell. From the strange beauty of the Bungle Bungles to the sheer size of the Mitchell Falls, landscapes don’t get more vast, rugged or dramatic than this.
- Derby - Boab Prison Tree
- Derby - Mowanjum Aboriginal Art & Cultural Centre
- Tunnel Creek National Park - Cave Visit
- Windjana Gorge - Gorge Exploration
- Bell Gorge - Visit and walk
- Galvans Gorge - Visit and swim
- Adcock Gorge - Visit and swim
- Manning Gorge - Bushwalk
- Mitchell Plateau - Merten Falls
- Mitchell Plateau - Mitchell Falls helicopter flight
- Mitchell Plateau - Bradshaw Rock Art
- El Questro - Emma Gorge or El Questro Gorge
- El Questro - Zebedee Hot Springs
- Bungle Bungles - Cathedral Gorge Walk
- Bungle Bungles - Echidna Chasm Walk
- Halls Creek - China Wall
- Halls Creek - Mary Pool
- Halls Creek - Laarri Aboriginal Art Gallery
- Geikie Gorge - Geikie Gorge Cruise
- Spend two days exploring the iconic landscapes of the Purnululu National Park, including gorges, valleys and the delightfully unusual red domes of the ancient Bungle Bungles.
- Enjoy two days at the peaceful Lake Argyle – kayak, stand up paddleboard or simply relax in the infinity pool offering up unforgettable views of the area.
- Take your time discovering the unspoiled wonders of El Questro Station. Hike to gorges and waterfalls and unwind in natural thermal pools shaded by palm trees.
- Explore the rugged terrain of the Mitchell Plateau, including four-wheel drive adventures, a hike to the four-tiered Mitchell Falls and an unforgettable helicopter flight over the landscape.
- Escape to the secluded Bell Gorge, home to a clear pool perfect for swimming, surrounded by a dramatic horseshoe of cliffs and a spectacular tiered waterfall.